Saturday, April 11, 2009

Talking to T.R , no trick of SEO and SEM -from SMX Xiamen

From SMX China Apr9


Snap the chance to talk to T.R. Harrington in SMX Xiamen 2009, Yes , I did!

He was sitting there viewing his Laptop , just a Hi and he accepted to help me with my challenge on SEO and SEM of hotel web search engine and web site optimizing . As a master , he gave several critical points on google and baidu searching after viewing Millennium website and my blog . Frankly speaking , I have never expected him to be as such a generous person , but he is.

As I mentioned yesterday , his Chinese is perfect , and today I caught up that his English is good as well . haha ...

Tonight ,it took me one hour to update his idea into my blog , still feel grateful for his time .



Anything about Xiamen Hotel , the very best of Xiamen Hotels . From Magic Millennium , Magic Haijing

Wanna make a room booking in the Best Xiamen Hotel , Millennium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen ? Make room reservation here !

No comments: