Saturday, April 11, 2009

SMX Xiamen master direct contact - Allen Qu



I approached to Allen Qu directly at his working desk on SMX , and he replied in a gentle smile . Without hesitation he offered all kinds of investigation on Millennium website and my blog . He checked online for all kinds of figures of SEO pattern of Millennium website and listing one by one his solutions. He was so clear about the weakness of the system and it seems that the ranking is knocking on the door .

I must thank Allen for his free will to help and I feel there are great benefits inside for me and our millennium website.

SEO and SEM are new in China , but it grows as fast as possible . I can feel Inway 's effert through all these years to promote SEO and SEM in China . Web is making its own way up to us, no matter you deny or not...



Anything about Xiamen Hotel , the very best of Xiamen Hotels . From Magic Millennium , Magic Haijing

Wanna make a room booking in the Best Xiamen Hotel , Millennium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen ? Make room reservation here !

No comments: