Monday, September 13, 2010

The Beautiful Yoga Duo Show at the Xiamen Trade Fair - Travel Forum

Magic Haijing, Xiamen Hotels First Blog Present:

As I walked into the Hall of CIFIT ( Xiamen Trade Fair ) , I had been an explorer  of all kinds of interests , business , shopping, interior design, traveling, dancing show ....... , as many as one can find.




Today ,What  I want to show you is not you will imagine in this Fair.
Goya Show , by two girls
I just saw them through a tree by chance , all the people watch them at the front side , but I catch few pretty good shots at the back side .



Then I was impressed by the Duo performance of Yoga , such a harmony.







Amazing !  Isn't it?!





Of cause there were other spots to watch , I am not saying I will stop here .

See you in the next post !


Stay with the best , only the best , Millennium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen .




Anything about Xiamen Hotels , the very best of Xiamen Hotels . From Magic Millennium , Magic Haijing Wanna make a hotel reservation in the Best Xiamen Hotels , Simply Millennium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen ? Make hotel reservation here!

No comments: